axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Code Freeze and 0.94 release
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:17:47 GMT
Hi all,
It seems we are drifting away from the release every day. I would at this
point say we should go ahead with the release. I've managed to fix a number
of blockers (except fault handling  - issue 360, and null handling  - issue
321 which seem to be significant work and we are better off calling them
post .94)

Here's my +1 for the release on Wednesday

On 1/9/06, Eran Chinthaka <> wrote:
> Hi Devs,
> As you know, we had to postpone the release due to some blockers. And
> now I think they are getting ok. So thought of freezing the code from
> tonight, US Time (and tomorrow, Sri Lankan time). If everything goes
> well, I think we can release the much awaited 0.94 version , on
> Wednesday.
> So please commit your uncommitted stuff ASAP and *please please* help
> me in updating the release notes with your changes, that you have done
> so far. The release note that will go with the release is here :
> And if possible, please review the JIRA and the documents we have
> under xdocs. You may see the new layout of the Axis2 site as well :-) .
> So hope for the best and lets try to get the release by wednesday. (I
> hope there aren't any blockers :( )
> Thanks,
> Chinthaka
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)
> iD8DBQFDwpY9jON2uBzUhh8RAnkpAJ4kDE9Bg3PM+LLu91qFdMie5ArIIQCfa83u
> XKM1VeCCDZP6djfmBawn+W8=
> =Q5ky

Ajith Ranabahu

View raw message