axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] services.wom
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:09:30 GMT
Hi,
Dims has a point, in the sense that WOM represents both the WSDL versions
and a serialization of one version may not be a complete representation of
the other. However I feel that it'll be an over engineering as far as WOM is
considered. I mean if you want to serialize it go do it as either a WSDL1.1or
WSDL2.0 document.

> Eran,
>
> If that's what you prefer, then sure...but remember we can't read it
> then. On a related note, AxisServiceBuilder should *NOT* be working
> with WSDL4J classes. getAxisService should operate on a wom.
>
> -- dims
>
> On 1/9/06, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:
> >

> --

Ajith Ranabahu