axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Databinding
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 05:11:46 GMT
Hmm...
Interesting issue.. I always thought XMLBeans could handle this properly
(For startes, ADB would spit out an error message because of complex content
element)
It could be an issue in the XmlBeans code (please check whether the
generated Message receiver does the right thing, if it does then it's
definitley an issue with the XMLbeans side). It would be better if you ask
this in the XMLBeans list as well

--
Ajith Ranabahu