axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Loading module from classpath
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 01:36:34 GMT
Great work.Nice idea.. Wish We had it two days earlier, when I did various
sorts of things to create Axis2 repositories for running testcases in
Kandula using maven...

BTW I notices that now Axis2 needs Axis2Repo as well as Axis2XML paths to
buildConfigContxt from file system... And it needs full path's for both..If
the Axis2Xml is null Axis2 starts using default_axis2.xml...
I think it'll be nice if we first look for axis2.xml in the given repo
before turning in to defualt_axis2.xml.... It'll also give a familiar
interface for the old users (axis2.93 & before)..
Just a suggestion....

Thanks,
~Thilina

--