axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Setting Reference Properties in Axis2 Addressing
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:55:39 GMT
Hi,
Yep... I too agree that it's correct.....
My concern is using as a user is error prone and cumbersome..

I suggest at least we should change the following methode sig.
         Epr.setReferenceParameters(HashMap map);
          Epr.addReferenceParameters(OMElement);

(I spent almost half a day tracking the Nullpointer, which later found out
to be a ClassCast Exception)
We can use something like a array list underneath....At the same time it
would be marvelous if we can do something like Dims suggested...

Thanks,
~Thilina