axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Dean" <Tony.D...@sas.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2] attachments
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:08:59 GMT
That's right.  Access them for input and inject them into the output using available API.

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:06 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [AXIS2] attachments

:( http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-372 :(

Please add your requirements to that issue or add another one.
Basically you need to access the attachments directly via an API from your service right?

-- dims

On 1/17/06, Tony Dean <Tony.Dean@sas.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan on using "org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver" message receiver
so that I can perform my own databinding with input/output messages using generic SOAPElement.
 How can I process attachments included on the request message as well as add attachments
to the response if all that I have as input/output messages are SOAPElements?