axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject RE: GCJ
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:07:44 GMT

Hi Dims,

   I would not recommend using gcj? Since there is no support for it, and it is not perfect!

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik | Software Engineer | Cerner Corporation | (1)-816-201-1298 | pratik.parikh@cerner.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:59 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; TEIXOEIRA@terra.es
Subject: Re: GCJ

Not yet. Can you please help us do it?

thanks,
dims

On 1/10/06, TEIXOEIRA@terra.es <TEIXOEIRA@terra.es> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> Are there any initiatives to port axis to gcjlib? Did someone manage
> to compile axis with gcj? And, if so, where can I find these libs?
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, RĂ¡pido, Fiable.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.