axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Setting Reference Properties in Axis2 Addressing
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:24:17 GMT

Hi Thilina,

WS-Addressing specification defines reference parameters as of type
xs:any [1]. So I accept that my earlier implementation was wrong,
which limited for someone to add any content as a reference parameter.
(Thanks Steve and Sanjiva for pointing that out).

So I changed the impl to make ref param to contain an OMElement which
is the best match to represent xs:any. So IMO, the current impl is
correct.

- -- Chinthaka

[1] - http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/CR-ws-addr-core-20050817/#eprinfomodel