axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: maven2 (AXIS2)
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:02:38 GMT

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-376.

I love to have maven2 with us. We have lot of problems with maven 1.x.
During the last ApacheCon, I got a good introduction from Jason.
Axis2 heavily uses the features of multiproject. And those features
related to multiproject were built around maven 1.x. But according to
Jason, multiproject support is in the core of maven 2.

Its not that we do not like maven2. We really really need to go to
maven2. But given our priorities with Axis2, this is always getting
postponed.

If you can help us with this, it would be great  !!

- -- Chinthaka