axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] 0.94 Release Plan
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 04:56:05 GMT
+1
The code was not building yesterday, so its unfair if we freeze the code
today. And I think we need to do some more work to finish the
ServiceClient integration, like integrate that to Stub.
So lets wait till that to be fixed, before the release.

Sorry folks who are eagerly waiting for our release :-)

-- Chinthaka