axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From iksrazal <iksra...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] MessageContext.responseWritten()
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:24:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm porting the axis1.x soap monitor to axis2. The request is working fine. I
can't get the response, however, due to this piece of code in its Handler:

 // Get id, type and content
    Long    id;
    Integer type;
    if (!messageContext.isResponseWritten()) {
      id = assignMessageId(messageContext);
      type = new Integer(SOAPMonitorConstants.SOAP_MONITOR_REQUEST);
    } else {
      id = getMessageId(messageContext);
      type = new Integer(SOAPMonitorConstants.SOAP_MONITOR_RESPONSE);
    }

However, MessageContext.setResponseWritten() is not called anywhere, best I
can tell.

My question is: How can I tell that the messageContext contains a response ?

This topic was disscussed previously:

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/1800039.html

iksrazal
http://www.braziloutsource.com/