axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Keeping targetNamespace in services.xml
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 05:27:37 GMT
Sanjiva,

If we generate xmlbeans databinding code, we still end up calling JAM
to compose a schema. Which is wrong! IMHO. We should get the xsd from
the xmlbeans generated code itself. See Axis 1.X's XmlBeanSerializer's
writeSchema method, it picks up the schema at runtime for a specific
class. FYI, the WSDD reference has it under beanMapping/typeMapping
for each specific class (not for schema as a whole)

As for ADB, there is a namespace for a specific bean, but there is no
way to get that information at runtime. So either we need a mechanism
to "get" the schema information from the ADB generated classes or we
have to keep it in services.xml.

-- dims