axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] New feature - making java class a web service
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 04:16:18 GMT
ok , if we all can agree on following then we can publish all the PUBLIC
methods in service impl class.

 - services.xml is just to configure the service , if service impl class has
5 methods and user need to configure only few of them in that case he will
add operation tag only for those.

- if user list none of the operations in the services.xml then all the
public operation will be published , with default message receivers
depending on the MEP (we an guess mep by looking at the method signature) .

- and if user want to have his own messaerecivers for his operation then he
has to list them in services.xml , else default will RawXML*MR

pls comment on this soon and I will fix after that.

here is my +1 for publishing all the public methods in services impl class.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~