axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] New feature - making java class a web service
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 04:14:29 GMT
Hi all;

Sanjiva and I came up with the idea of providing a way to make a java class into AxisService
, so I implemented that last night and it work as we wanted. I feel that a very cool feature
so if some one does not like to write services.xml or wsdl and in the mean while he wants
to make java class into web service now he can do that.

the only requirement is the corresponding java file should be there in the class path , any
way I will improve this to take actual java class not the name of the java class , in the
mean while if I have time I will modify web admin guide to support this.

Note : To support any (not all) data types I made operation message receiver as RPCMessageReciver.

any comments ...... ?

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~