axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Schlesinger" <schlesin...@ecs-gmbh.de>
Subject [Axis13] Settings for invocation via proxy are cached somewhere
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:58:11 GMT
Hi all,

I have discovered that the settings I made to invoke a web service via a
proxy server are cached somewhere. When I want to change these values
Axis does not care about that and takes the old values.

In my case I implemented a small tool to test the web service invocation
via proxy servers. I used the Java system properties "http.proxyHost"
and "http.proxyPort". After changing the values of these properties Axis
still uses the values which I first put in for these properties.

Does anyone have a solution?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Denis