axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Hackathon plans
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:18:09 GMT
Hi All;

In the hackathon when everybody got together .. if possible check the
method signature consistancy in the ContextHierachy.
Specially how the context are created out of configurations. I am
thinking about something like for every context.
e.g.
XXConfiguration.createXXContext(MessageContext);

kind of methods and have it uniformly everywhere.  And if possible
discuss bit about the lifecycles of the Context in the server and the
client side.

When do you have the hackathon? Can someone give me a ping? but Give
up if I am offline. Got two exams monday and wednsday ..but will try
to make it for at least for short time.

When I try to write the DynamicInvoker setting up the contexts is
quite unintivitive me. (I mean not uniform). Pls dicuss it if
possible.

If somebody can write up what needs to be done .. I will implement it
after next wednsday (holidys :) )
Cheers
Srinath