axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2+Tomcat(Windows): java.lang.OutOfMemoryError!?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 04:34:59 GMT
Yep, An excellent test which we could not have done in our own environment.
Since you have the setup already, here's a little "request" (:))from us to
pinpoint the problem.

Eran has a valid point about the heap size. You should definitely try it and
see. But I've a hunch that this could be a problem with Axis2. So would you
be able to run a profiler and check which object instances produce this
problem ? I guess you can use one of the open source profilers like  ejp ( or Jprofiler has an evaluation version that
should work for this case.

Ajith Ranabahu

View raw message