axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Dean" <Tony.D...@sas.com>
Subject OM d/serializing question
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:01:21 GMT
Hi,

I'm implementing a nodatabinding model... in that input and output to my webservice is an
OMElement (i.e., messageReceiver=org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOutMessageReceiver).
In some instances I need to serialize one or more child OMElements to a string.  Is OMElement.toString()
the best method for this?  Also, on the flip side my webservice may generate complex XML as
a string that then needs to be converted into an OMElement for returning to the engine.  What
is the best way of handling this processing in the OM model?

Thanks for any input here.

Tony Dean
SAS Institute Inc.
919.531.6704