axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject AXIS-2351
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:44:11 GMT

Hi Dims,

    I have been email for this fix for ever, can you please reply and
let me know what is going on with this. I need this fix in asap. Please
let me know what needs to be done or what is going on??

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik | Software Engineer | Cerner Corporation |
(1)-816-201-1298 | pratik.parikh@cerner.com | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.