axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chamikara Jayalath <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Possible bug in the AxisEngine.resume() method
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 04:29:20 GMT
Hi Glen,

Since TransportSender already extend the Handler interface it can be easily
attached to the end of the handler chain. But MessageReceiver is a seperate
interface and this does not extend Handler.

Are you suggesting that the MessageReceiver should extend the Handler
interface. (also this will remove the need for a  MessageReceiver.receive()
method  since the invoke() method from the Handler interface can be directly
used).

(I don't know weather there is a special reason for MessageReceiver not
being a Handler in the current implementation)

Thank you,
Camikara