axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Removing AxisConfiguration
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:58:29 GMT
+1

I would like to suggest some more changes to config. At the moment you can
either use a filesystem based Axis2.xml or accept the default. As far as I
can tell cannot provide your own Axis2.xml in a JAR file (for example).

So I thought I'd take the approach of using the default and then modify it
to suit my needs. But you can't DISENGAGE modules, so that didn't work
either :-(

So I'd like the ability to disengage modules, and also to provide the
Axis2.XML as a Stream.

Paul