axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Next release
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:38:27 GMT
+1 for the release, though I don't have anything to update in wiki ;p. Hope
I'll have some at least for the next next release
And yeah 0.9652 sounds cool (my dejavu says its not that random
either...whatever). I guesss, beyond two decimals (or two dots if you name
ur builds a.b.c.d) all the numbers don't carry much significance than to
mean they are some nightly or hourly builds, and hence we can think somewhat
hackers way and name it as 0.9652 or more better as 0.9452 (to mean its a
0.94 equivalent release)

Jaya

--
-- Jaya