axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 1.X build break
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 06:29:33 GMT
Hi Dims,
I had dumped xbean 2.0 beta1 jar in my ws-axis/java/lib to get past
compilation errors in StarWars examples. I had a successful compilation, but
looks like this xmlbeans also has in it the javax.xml.soap package class
files, which are mismatching with the ones axis tests require. Hence when I
ran 'all-tests' some errors are cropping up in test.saaj.PackageTests for
me. Is there some workaround for this?

Thank you
Jaya

--