axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setBody() and setHeader() problem in Axis 1.2 RC3
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:33:51 GMT
Hi dyemme!
You sure there wasn't any exception thrown? It could be that the
exception got *swallowed* somewhere in between.
Can you JIRA this, if you have a test client. If not, plz let me know, I've
a minimal test client with which I got the earlier mentioned exception.
Meanwhile I'll dig down into the cause of the problem and fix it.

Thanks
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya