axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setBody() and setHeader() problem in Axis 1.2 RC3
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:06:37 GMT
Hi Damodar,
Did u get some exception like the following...

javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException:
org.w3c.dom.DOMExcep
tion: NodeImpl Not found
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.setParentElement(SOAPBody.java
:91)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.setBody(SOAPEnvelope.java
:309)
        at mytest.soapenvelope.TestSOAPEnvelope.setBody(
TestSOAPEnvelope.java:16
)
        at mytest.soapenvelope.TestSOAPEnvelope.main(TestSOAPEnvelope.java
:40)
Caused by: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NodeImpl
Not
found
        at org.apache.axis.message.NodeImpl.setParentElement(NodeImpl.java
:634)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPBody.setParentElement(SOAPBody.java
:88)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NodeImpl Not found
        at org.apache.axis.message.NodeImpl.removeChild(NodeImpl.java:515)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope.removeChild(
SOAPEnvelope.java:61
7)
        at org.apache.axis.message.NodeImpl.detachNode(NodeImpl.java:661)
        at org.apache.axis.message.NodeImpl.appendChild(NodeImpl.java:493)
        at org.apache.axis.message.NodeImpl.setParent(NodeImpl.java:792)
        at org.apache.axis.message.NodeImpl.setParentElement(NodeImpl.java
:632)
        ... 4 more
I want to make sure I reproduced your problem properly.

Thanks
Jaya

--
-- Jaya