axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r356731 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/archive/java/scratch/ruchith_dims: saaj2/ saaj2/src/ saaj2/test/ src/ test/
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:24:15 GMT
If we move Axis2 Security module into WSS4J and if we keep DOOM in
Axis2 as a separate module this is how it will be:

- WSS4J will depend on axis2-SNAPSHOT.jar
- axis2-security module snapshot (axis2-security-SNAPSHOT.mar) will be
built with WSS4J and we should be able make it downloadable from a
maven repo.
- Axis2 integration maven module will have a new dependency on the
axis2-security-SNAPSHOT.mar to enable the security related integration
tests.

Thanks,
Ruchith

--