axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] service implementation / clustering
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:44:43 GMT
Chathura Herath wrote:
> +1 and i got a feeling this would come handy when we are doing the WSRF stuff.
> THanks
> Chathura

I already am doing WSRF stuff. So far: read only properties, single or bulk.

Later: WS-N.

I'm not sure I believe enough in the lifecycle bits to implement it, but
WS-N will force me.
I do not have a 1:1 mapping of endpoints to object instances; you cant
do HA systems that way. Instead WSRF properties are handled by something
that maps qnames to property handlers; you can plug in a static value or
some dynamic handler that generates custom values.