axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Clustering Axis2
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:52:47 GMT
I had someone ask me if Axis2 is going to support clustering, and
realized that's a great question. Has any thought been given to this
area? It seems like that's likely to be an important issue for many of
the applications people will be building on top of Axis2.

My first thought was that it would be pretty much automatic when Axis2
is deployed to a clusterable server - but then there are all the issues
of deploying services and sharing service state information across the
cluster. At an absolute minimum I'd think the deployment interface would
need to be cluster-aware.

  - Dennis