axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Too much logs in Tomcat+Axis2(Windows)
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:47:59 GMT
This properties file appears to be ignored when running in Tomcat 5.0. I
had to switch back to Tomcat 4.1 to make the log4j.properties in
WEB-INF/classes take effect. On the client side, you have to have the
path to your client classes directory with your log4j.properties first
(before the Axis2 jars) for your properties to be found. I don't know
enough about log4j to say what might be causing these behaviors -
perhaps a log4j.properties file in one of the jars?

  - Dennis