axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dispatching order.
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 02:07:03 GMT
Chathura, seems like you have forgotten some Axis2 stuff.  :-)

URLBasedDispatching *will* identify both the service and the operation,
if the URL is in the form of
<protocol>:<ip:port>/axis2/services/<serviceName>/<operationName>.
This
is what we do within axis2, if the service is deployed in Axis2. Even
one can set the to EPR, without giving the operation name, so that we
can identify only the service using that.
So URLBased dispatching has a chance of identifying the service as well.
But SOAPAction, *most* of the time is meant to identify the operation.
So I think in the default dispatching, URLBased should come before,
SOAPAction based.

Sorry, if I am missing sth here.

Chinthaka