axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:19:33 GMT
Hi,

Seems we do not have that much of participants. So lets do not disturb
the ApacheCon organizers. I propose to have the hackathon in the lobby
of the hotel, or in one of the rooms in the hotel itself.

For the time being the the confirmed participants, on Friday, are :

Saminda Abeyruwan
Eran Chinthaka
Glen Daniels
Deepal Jayasinghe
Ajith Ranabahu
Sanjiva Weerawarana

If any one else is coming, please drop a mail here.

-- Chinthaka