axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r351535 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk: archive/java/scratch/stevel/fault/ java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 11:17:41 GMT
dims@apache.org wrote:
> Author: dims
> Date: Thu Dec  1 16:18:00 2005
> New Revision: 351535

> Log:
> Move the whole "offending" (LGPL-tained) package out to stevel's scratch area.
>

> Added:
>     webservices/axis2/trunk/archive/java/scratch/stevel/fault/
>       - copied from r351533, webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/
> Removed:
>     webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/core/src/org/apache/axis2/fault/

I understand there is a rush to deliver the 0.93 release by today, and
wasnt online to join in the discussions yesterday evening, so I'm not to
disappointed at what I would normally consider to be an overreaction.
Here it was the fastest solution to a problem.

but, the moment that 0.93 is out, I'm going to check these in with the
proper headers.

Is everyone happy with that before I do it?

For anyone are worried about this being pulled from an LGPL project,
every line of code that I have written for that project is in CVS, under
http://sf.net/projects/smartfrog  The fault classes are not in there,
not even a little bit. They may bear a hint of resemblance of
architecture to the incomplete M32 Xom-based stack, but that is because
both are based on my (mis) reading of the SOAP1.2 fault model, and there
is a common goal -to make it easy for extension faults to provide a raw
SOAPFault if they know what they are doing.

-steve