axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] 0.93 Release
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:00:49 GMT
Excellent !!!

Even though code is freezed, I'm not freezing the documents area.
Basically, what I will do is create the distros from the freezed code
and check them. And I start another thread to clean up documents.

So you will have time. Please submit your patch and let me know. I will
add that to the site, if thats in good quality.

But if you want some more time, go ahead, as I can add that to the site
later also.

Anyway, thanks iksrazal for your efforts, in advance.

Chinthaka