axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Herath <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Configuration hierarchy no longer extends the WSDLComponents !
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:03:20 GMT
> Sure :) ... how about because it was *never* used as the relevant WSDL
> component? Other than that, there's a mismatch too .. we currently tag
> AxisService as implementing WSDLService. But that's not really true - an
> AxisService represents the entire service, not just the <service>
> element.

It represents the component not the element. So its little bit more
that the infoset element. On the otherhand the AxisOperation do have a
way of

> OTOH AxisOperation may have info that may have come from both
> portType/operation and binding/operation .. so its not a perfect match,

This is all true and legitimate but the selection was a compromise and
at the time of the writing it was

--
Chathura Herath
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/chathurah