axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Artigues" <aartig...@picturemarketing.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Deployment packaging
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:12:53 GMT
> A patch would be awesome!! we could possibly help with perf testing as
> well if we see the patch.

And here it is!

This patch does not include any attempts at optimization.  It addresses the
following issues:

1) Resources cannot be loaded from jars inside of the service .aar
getResourceAsStream() has been overridden to allow this.

2) ZipInputStreams were left open by getBytes() if the target was not found.
An additional try/catch block has been added after the search loop to make
sure this happens.

3) Minor change in findLibJars() to normalize the path for startsWith() and
endsWith() checks.

What's missing from this patch is optimization code to address the extended
deal with this.

We forgot to extend a big "Thank You" to everyone out there working on this
project in the last post.  Thanks!

--Alex & Ralf
 aartigues@picturemarketing.com
 rsantiago@picturemarketing.com

Sidenote:  Should we post this to JIRA also?