axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dispatching order.
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 03:32:41 GMT
Chathura ;

yes , have a look at phaseOrder in that xml you will be able to understand
that properly , and one more thing there are no nay difference between
Handler and dispatcher as far as Axis2 is concern , dispatcher is just a
handler.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chathura Herath" <chathurah@gmail.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Dispatching order.

Its not the can do that i am interested in. Rather the right way to
do. I think that SOAP action based dispatching should take precedence
over the URI based one.
Are we agreeing to this. (Sorry I just closed the JIRA hastily, will
open again if we are not converging).

I just changed the default ordering when you build the
AxisConfiguration. I guess i need to update the axis2.xml too.I
believe its the axis2.xml in
F:\Axis2\modules\core\src\org\apache\axis2\deployment that goes to the
war.
 That is if we are converging.

Cheers

Chathura