axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ales St" <sta...@seznam.cz>
Subject Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type ...
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:28:40 GMT
Hi
I have a problem with multi-nested includes, and I thing that it is a bug. I use java Axis
1.3.
I try in my wsdl file to import two difrent namespaces from two difrent xsd files. And then
I generate classes using WSDL2JAVA (org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v -a --server-side  --skeletonDeploy
true --NStoPkg urn:Wms=wms wms.wsdl ) Then I copy files to server and when I wanted to see
server generated wsdl Axis error is generated:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://www.opengis.net/bla}>zzbb",
with no containing element
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
faultSubcode:
faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://www.opengis.net/bla}>zzbb",
with no containing element
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:pocitac

So my question is it is possible to import in wsdl two difrent schemas?Or not and it is a
bug. I enclose some files which demonstrate this problem. I hope, that they are good writed
because I beginner in soap. If it is not bug, please write to me, how to solve this problem,
because it is wery important.
Thank you
                Ales