axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] More refactorings on client side
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:35:18 GMT
few comments

1) Pls make sure InOnlyMEPClient ect have a constructer that accept
the client repository, other wise user should be creating a service
context ect

2) Option have setTransportInfo method that accet sender and receiving
transport, but it do not make sense for the InOnly case. We need a way
to handle this

Srinath