axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Where to start the out messages in the handler flow?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:17:21 GMT
Hi Chamikara, Jaliiya;

In axis2 archtecture point of view create sequence should be handled
via "injecting a operation to the service". But I chat with Jaliya and
it seems there are some complexities   when we try to use the
operation.

e.g.

1) That way every operation should go till the end of the flow, e.g.
Security message that request a session key would go though RM Handler
... but do not have RM Headers
2) All the Message (e.g. Create sequence Message) go though all the
service level Handlers

Since you are the guy wrote (and dream about ;) ) RM code, you know
the problems that occurs. May be operations do not slove problem or
can be improved. If we do not use operations injection we should scrap
it from the architecture and generalized what ever the methodolgy use
for RM to address this and add it to Axis2 core.

I will try to have a look at the Sandesha2 code and think a way around
it. Shall we create a wiki somewhere listing the isssues module
archtecture should address. We need to add Ruchith to this discussion
as well

e.g.
1) RM Create Sequence/ Terminate Sequnce Messages should be
proccessed, answered and the Handler chain should be stopped
2) Each RM/Security Handler should reject messages without RM/Security headers

Thanks
Srinath

ation and