axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]New Feature - Sending same message to more than One Recepcient
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:00:04 GMT
Hi All;

My feeling is
1) We must support differant Adressing Headers for different users
2) May be we need to support different Handlers for different
consumers. (Or we shall call we do not do it and my be in Axis3 ;) ..
)

What I thought was to not to changes present SOAP processing Model and
only write a new MultiOutMepClient that takes list of addresses and
send them to different users.

If we support #1 only we need to run the Handler Chain (Pipe) once ..
or we if support #1 and #2 we need to re run the HandlerChain once per
each consumer.

I prefer supporting #1 and #2

In all cases we could set OM cache true and use one SOAP body OM for
all requests!
thoughts?

Thanks
Srinath