axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]New Feature - Sending same message to more than One Recepcient
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:21:50 GMT
Hi Christoph;

If you can tell us what was your experiance and something about what
is exactly you look for. e.g. the Ideal API you want to see. It will
be very helpful :)

e.g  1) Do you need to send differnat addressing headers
      2) do you need differant aspects (WS-Secuirty .. RM ) for each receiption
      3) What are the informatio you would like to control via API

cheers
Srinath