axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SOAPMessageContext
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 05:57:55 GMT
Oh, now I understand. What I meant was not a copying mechanism. The factory
registered for the Axis system (in this case it happens to be the synaspse
context factory) will be directly providing the right context. No copying!
This is exactly the thing done in DOM - Change the factory and the used
implementation gets changed!

--
Ajith Ranabahu