axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to get addressing.mar via maven
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:38:59 GMT
Hi all,
I'm also +1 on moving the addressing out and having it seperately (perhaps
in ws-commons or better yet, in a completely new repository).
One intersting possibility for us is to have a version check for modules
inside the deployment. We set the recommended version numbers for the Axis2
release (probably inside and if the user tries to put on older version, the
deployment coughs up a message saying "unrecommended version!"
How does that sound like ;)

--
Ajith Ranabahu