axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Road Map for next release
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 05:16:58 GMT
Hi All,
It's partly my fault that ADB did not get tested with Amazon or Google or
any other widely used WSDLs. However ADB does not understand SOAP encoding
(!) and the Google service cannot be directly codegned. One other limitation
of ADB is that it does not support imports (yet) which I intend to fix
before the end of this indigo plugfest (with the hope of using ADB for
Indigo interoperability as well)
In the mean time anyone is welcome to write test cases for testing the ADB
stuff. I've already written some reflection based tests (these tests have to
be reflection based since the code generates during the build!) and are in
the org.apache.axis2.databinding.schema.populate package in the test folder
of the codegen module.
te:

--
Ajith Ranabahu