axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]New Feature - Sending same message to more than One Recepcient
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 19:38:30 GMT
Hi All,
Here's my view on this. If I remember right there was some discussion way
back on this and it ended up with the understanding that something like this
ends up with a pub-sub architecture. So what I think is that this
multiplexing could be handled as a different transport which abstracts all
addressing and other QOS issues. The particular transport sender also
handles subscriptions so Axis wouldn't know anything about it!

--
Ajith Ranabahu