axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Road Map for next release
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 06:18:27 GMT
Hi,
No probs... I thought we all r heading for 1.0 release....
 Yes.... Pls PLS have a nightly build mechanism and make snapshots available
in a repository. We need it badly for projects like Kandula & Sandesha...
Our users find it really hard to get Kandula2 up and running. For that they
need to do a maven build of Axis2 prior to building Kandula2, which is
really anoying.

Thanks,
~Thilina
 On 11/4/05, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

> Thilina,
>
> This is the not last release in Axis2. What I propose is to release
> whatever we have so far after the last release. We don't have a nightly
> build mechanism also.
> I saw a mail in the user list saying he likes a release after several bug
> fixes. and that guy knows that the bug is fixed in the SVN version and not
> in the last releaes.
> Remember, we all agreed to release often (and more parties ;-) ) I think
> we have pretty much stuff to go for the next release.
>
> Chinthaka
>
> Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I know this will light the flames again...
> How about finalising the AxisFault issues for the next release... Support
> for SOAP 1.2 fualts..
>  Also ws-Addressing testing. Specially the final version..
>  My two cents...
>  Thanks,
> ~Thilina
>
>  On 11/4/05, Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> <tomj@macromedia.com> wrote:
>

>   I think it is a bit misleading to characterize what I am expecting as
> being **everything**. Axis 1.x doesn't even come close to everything. But
> it is still very useable.
>
>  What I would hope is that ADB can be used with a typical WSDL found in
> the wild – UDDI, Amazon.com <http://amazon.com/> <http://amazon.com/> <http://amazon.com/>,
Google, etc, etc. If it

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/Thilina