axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dong Liu <edong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2]questions about axis 2 code generation
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:17:14 GMT
Hi, Ajith,

Thank you for your answers. By your answer for the first question, I
guess that the command line wsdl2java is the only choice if we want to
generate XMLBeans code.

Maybe I am not clear in the second question. When I generated
services.xml with the Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl in the samples\wsdl, I
found that the service name in wsdl file is Axis2SampleDocLitService
and that in services.xml is Axis2SampleDocLitPortType that is, as you
said, the porttype name in the wsdl file. So the services.xml and the
original wsdl file do not describe the *same* *service*. The developer
still need another wsdl file to describe the services in the generated
services.xml file, and put it in the .aar package for deployment.

Cheers,

Don