axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Road Map for next release
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:12:39 GMT
I caution you regarding the "XMethods core services". As far as I'm aware,
XMethods hasn't vetted any of the services listed on the site, and many
contain invalid WSDL. I recommend that you stick with commercial WSDLs
(Google, Amazon, Yahoo, EBay, Salesforce.com <http://Salesforce.com>, UDDI,
etc.) as well as whatever interop endpoints you can find.

Anne