axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Manivannan Gopalan" <Manivannan_Gopa...@infosys.com>
Subject Schema in WSDL
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 04:10:08 GMT
Hi All,

But how do I configure axis so that I uses my wsdl rather than
generating one.

I have al ready created a wsdl with schema embedded in it but I don't
how will I make sure that axis uses this schema rather than generating
one.

I am using axis-1_1 version.

Thanks in advaance,

Mani

________________________________

From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 5:56 PM
To: Manivannan Gopalan
Subject: Re: FW: Schema in WSDL

You must define the schema and add it to the WSDL.
When you deploy the service, you must tell Axis to use your WSDL file
rather than generate a new one.

Anne

ps- int the future, please send your questions to the Axis discussion
list rather than to me personally.

On 11/10/05, Manivannan Gopalan < Manivannan_Gopalan@infosys.com