axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SOAPMessageContext
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 07:37:48 GMT
Ajith

If I want to use Axis2MC as the implementation, then the Axis2 MC has to be
marked as an implementation of the interface SOAPMC. Otherwise I can't cast
it. So we have to move the interface SOAPMC into Axis2. The alternative is
to have a dependency from Axis2 onto a Synapse interface. Or a wrapper that
has to double up all the method calls.

Apart from that we sort of have the factory model (slightly different but
thats it).

Paul